dimecres, 26 d’abril del 2017

Oral




My trip to Italy

Hello, I'm Marc and today I explain my trip to Italy. I went with my class. In the first day, I got up at 4 o'clock for cached the bus in 5 o'clock. Then, we cached the plain and we went to Italy. After the plain to land, we went to Sirmione and Lake Di Garda. In the night we slept at Verona.

The next day, we went to visit Venetian the all day, the teacher's gives us free time to lunch and bought souvenirs. In the night we dinner in Verona and went to sleep.

The third day we catch the luggage and went to Florence, first I went to hotel to left the luggage and second we went to visit the cathedral San Marco and others monuments. Then we dinner and slept in the hotel.

The fourth day we went to the Ufichi Galleria, and “la academia” when they visit the famous statue “David”. Then we had free time to visited the city and the night we went to dinner at the same restaurant and go to hotel.



The last day, we went to Pisa, and we staid in there all the day. In the afternoon wee went to the airport to catch the plane. Went we arrived to Barcelona, we cached the bus to went Banyoles. We arrived at 3 o'clock. I was very tired!



A photography



This is a very shocking picture, In this, you can see two elephants surrounded by cheetahs. The elephants try to defend themselves because the cheetahs attack them. I think that the cheetahs need a food and her boss decides attack the elephants, but the are very big and can not eat the big animal.


This picture is so special because you ask: as they could pull this photo? It's impressionist. Another detail is that the elephants have another color in her skin, this means that the elephants recently went to the river to drink water or wash themselves



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada